12 Reasons Why Santa Has Autism
1. He repeatedly lines up and names his reindeer.
2. He wears the same clothes every day.
3. He has a limited diet of only milk and cookies.
4. He gets stuck in the same routine year after year.
5. He avoids social interaction and works at night.
6. He checks his list over and over.
7. He likes hanging out with smaller people.
8. Everything is black or white (naughty or nice).
9. He loves squeezing into teeny places (chimneys).
10. Unaware of social stigma of creeping into homes.
11. He spends an entire year preparing for one night.
12. He naturally does the most amazing things!
iPads for Autism
Join a Team. Do Some Fundraising. Get an iPad for Your Kids.
Autism Village App
Find, Rate & Review Autism Friendly Places
Find businesses and services near you when you use your GPS with the app.
Find local business reviews by how new they are in the system.
Become a fan of your favorite businesses to support them and add them to your Fan list.
Add A Review
Review places for their autism friendliness and others can view your experience.
Fill out your information, see your reviews and photos, and connect with other users.
Search for a business near you or use your GPS to see those nearby.